BT - Kimosabe (Need For Speed Underground OST) [HQ]
Released : November 17, 2003
Best quality on YouTube. All rights goes to their rightful owners!
01. Overseer - Doomsday
02. The Crystal Method - Born Too Slow
03. Rancid - Out of Control
04. Rob Zombie - Two-Lane Blacktop
05. BT - Kimosabe
06. Static-X - The Only
07. Element Eighty - Broken Promises
08. Asian Dub Foundation - Fortress Europe
09. Hotwire - Invisible
10. Story of the Year - And the Hero Will Drown
11. Andy Hunter - The Wonders of You
12. Junkie XL - Action Radius
13. Fuel - Quarter
14. Jerk - Sucked In
15. Fluke - Snapshot
16. Lostprophets - To Hell We Ride (Titled "Ride" in-game)
17. Overseer - Supermoves
18. FC Kahuna - Glitterball
19. Blindside - Swallow
20. Lil Jon & the Eastside Boyz - Get Low
21. Mystikal - Smashing the Gas (Get Faster)
22. Dilated Peoples - Who's Who
23. Nate Dogg - Keep It Comin
24. X-Ecutioners - Body Rock
25. Petey Pablo - Need For Speed
26. T.I. - 24's
Need for Speed: Underground (NFSU or NFSUG) is the seventh racing game in the Need for Speed video game series developed by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts in 2003. It was the first Need for Speed game to be released in Japan since Need for Speed: High Stakes.
Underground is a complete reboot for the series featuring a heavy emphasis on tuner culture and a storyline-driven career mode. All races take place in a generic city at night. Rather than exotic cars, Underground featured vehicles associated with the import scene. Underground was commercially successful, and inspired a sequel.
only old school guys will know
Meu Acura - RSX era cabuloso 🔥
Amazing professional original music
В первом форсаже кстати был очень похожий по звучанию трек, но хз как называется.
Jus remember there no respawning in real life🥶
Brian Transeu is the masestro. I love his trance works!
with the vw of my woman at 210 km/h some years ago : Returning from sauna with my kids... they cry .. FAAAASTTTA-
It is the magic of the music. We switched at 230km/h to Kimosabe.
That´s the sound were i go mad beyound, later, solo, at 280 km/h
play this song in a car and it will do a wheelie
Need for speed should get a world record for best playlist!!!
One intro we never skipped not because of the video. But for the combination of the video and this song
My favorite track to rap with, and I’m white